[url=http://www.denniskennedy.com]Dennis Kennedy[/url] and I will be in Washington, D.C. this week for the ABA Law Practice Management Section Fall Meeting. It has been awhile since Dennis and I have been in the same town at the same time, along with a lot of other legal technology folks. So we decided to have a meetup where we could get together, have a drink or a bite, and talk blogging, twitter, legal technology, or whether my Texas Rangers actually have a chance of beating the Yankees.
Here are the details:
Date: October 22, 2010
Time: Officially, maybe 7:00-ish, but really whenever two or more people show up.
Place: Lobby of the JW Marriott Hotel, 1331 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC (looks like there's lobby seating and a lounge) - this is the meeting hotel for the ABA LPM meeting.
1. Readers of this blog post, of course
2. Listeners to The Kennedy-Mighell Report podcast
3. Law-related bloggers (and non-law-related bloggers)
4. Law-related tweeters (and non-law-related tweeters)
5. People interested in law practice management, legal technology and the use of social media by the legal profession